Sunday 5 December 2010

Portable Hard Drive Cosy

My new portable hard drive needed a cover to protect it from getting damaged in my bag, so I collected some of my favourite flower print fabric, white felt, bead, lace and tape, and set about making a cosy.


This is where I was going to have a glorious tutorial to show you how to make one for yourself, but unfortunately I got too carried away making this at 11pm last night and forgot to take any photos as I went along. So here is a close-up of the fastening instead:

The hard drive fits snugly inside it, and the fastening keeps it from falling out.

I used the same ruffled lace technique that I used on the clutch I made a few weeks ago. I'm considering adding a flower or applique to the bottom corner, but I don't want to make it too fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment